Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Lottery Services Portal?
Lottery Services Portal (LSP) is a web-based application.
Lottery retailers (Independent, Chain Head, Selling Chain
Head, and Chain Subordinate) can access LSP over any
internet connection to self-register. Once registered,
retailers can log into the Lottery Services Portal home
page to access the following features:
- * Manage Account - change password, password hint questions, and personal information.
- * Reports - view or download invoice, Scratcher inventory and sales reports.
- * Documents and Forms - access to view or download documents and forms to allow retailers to
- troubleshoot problems before placing a call to the Lottery.
- * Add and Maintain Secondary Users - the primary user of the LSP retailer account can add users to
- their account for access to LSP information. Primary users have the ability to enable or disable
- access and to reset a forgotten password.
- * FAQ / Contact Us
2. What is the Registration Process?
- LSP registration is a multi-step process. The retailer will be required to transition through each step. The steps include:
- 1) Accepting Terms and Conditions for usage of the LSP site.
- 2) Security Code entry
- 3) Georgia Lottery Retailer Verification
- 4) Entry of Retailer Identification information
- 5) Entry of Security Information and graphic image selection
3. How do I log in?
Lottery Services Portal (LSP) allows all users to log into
- * Entering a valid username and password.
- * Entering a valid username and temporary password.
- Upon entry of the username, the system will display the graphic image and image name the user created during their registration.
4. What if I Forget My Password?
- The Forgot Password feature allows the independent reset of a password by the user. This process protects the user's security in two ways:
1) Ensures the identity of the user by using the password
2) Requires the user to access a protected email account to retrieve the new temporary password.
- The user is immediately required to create a new password when they log in with the temporary password. Users who have forgotten their Username should contact Retailer Services for assistance at 1.800.746.8546.